orbs on parade – joan schwartz
march 29 – april 4, 2020
Arrival the Sunday, 5 day workshop, depart Saturday
This one-of-a-kind workshop has been designed
for all levels——first timers to those with more
You will create a beautiful 3-D, 3 ORB work of art supported on a
reflective glass foundation. This piece is for indoor display only,
and will be constructed from a mixed assortment of materials.
Now is the time to use all the items you just can’t throw away——
buttons, broken jewelry, broken china, and more!
The tranquility of Hacienda Mosaico will surely stimulate your
creative juices to flow freely!!!
2020 Workshop Fee: $1700 includes $50 materials fee & is
based on double occupancy.
• Lodging: March 29-April 4, 2019, 6 nights & 7 days
• Mosaic Art Instruction: 5 days ——6+ hours/day
• Unlimited Open Studio: 24/7.
• Meals: Healthy, gourmet food prepared by the Hacienda’s
• Sunday evening Welcome Reception
• 6 full breakfasts & 5 lunches served poolside
• Saturday departure breakfast.
• Students responsibilities:
• Bring your own tools, apron, an old bath towel to be
• thrown away, buttons, broken jewelry, broken
• china, sense of humor and willingness to have fun while
• creating art. (Detailed material list will be emailed to
• you after registration.)
• Free time: Will be discussed the first day of class.
All bookings require a 50% deposit.
In order to hold a reservation we must receive the deposit within ten days of the booking being made.
The balance is due 45 days prior to your arrival date.
About Joan Schwartz
After going to the Hacienda since 2005, and thinking I died and went to “art heaven”, I’m delighted to teach a one-of-a-kind workshop of
|For information and reservations
contact Sam @