creating with polymer clay – joan schwartz
march 29 – april 4, 2020
Arrival the Sunday, 5 day workshop, depart Saturday
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DESIGN AND PRODUCE SEVERAL DIFFERENT
PROJECTS OF YOUR CHOOSING DURING THIS CLASS. YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR OWN BEADS AND OTER SHAPE TESSERA TO
INCORPORATE INTO SEVERAL STYLES OF NECKLACES, BRACELETS
AND EARRINGS, SMALL BOXES, INCLUDING HARDWARE, GEMS AND
BEADS WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CHOOSING, PLUS
POLYMER CLAY IN A LARGE ARAY OF COLORS.
POLYMER CLAY CAN BE ENHANCED WITH LOTS OF MATERIALS:
TINY & SMALL BEADS, BUTTONS, METAL PIECES——TO NAME A FEW.
BRING THE BROKEN OR ODD EARRINGS OR NECKLACES YOU
HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO THROW AWAY. NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME
TO RE-PURPOSE THEM.
2020 Workshop Fee: $1700 includes $50 materials fee & is
based on double occupancy.
• Lodging: March 29-April 4, 2019, 6 nights & 7 days
• Mosaic Art Instruction: 5 days ——6+ hours/day
• Unlimited Open Studio: 24/7.
• Meals: Healthy, gourmet food prepared by the Hacienda’s
• Sunday evening Welcome Reception
• 6 full breakfasts & 5 lunches served poolside
• Saturday departure breakfast.
• Students responsibilities:
• Bring your own tools, apron,
• sense of humor and willingness to have fun while
• creating art. (Detailed material list will be emailed to
• you after registration.)
• Free time: Will be discussed the first day of class.
All bookings require a 50% deposit.
In order to hold a reservation we must receive the deposit within ten days of the booking being made.
The balance is due 45 days prior to your arrival date.
About Joan Schwartz
After going to the Hacienda since 2005, and thinking I died and went to “art heaven”, I’m delighted to teach a one-of-a-kind workshop of
|For information and reservations
contact Sam @